Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Gunflint Trail Post Office on East Pope Lake

Larry Wooding- I would like to let you know that my father, Lawrence F. (GUS) Wooding, the long time owner of the Old Post Office on the Old Gunflint Trail, will be celebrating his 90th birthday on March 2nd at his residence in Sarasota, Florida. He purchased the Old Post Office in the early 1950's from George Stapleton and was one of the earliest person on the Old Gunflint Trail.

His address for cards is:
LAWRENCE F. WOODING
2670 SIESTA DRIVE
SARASOTA, FL 34239
Thanks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

i would first like to send a thanks to the people that originated the Gunflint trail. My name is Eric Strathy and my parents met and concived me on the Gunflint. I am an experienced personel in those parts, (Camp Menogen, Hungry Jack Lodge, Stairway Portage ect...) I thank you for everything that your family has done for me. I more or less owe you my life.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home